Ski Sheena Jacket Cyber Yellow
IENKI IENKI Ski Sheena Jacket Cyber Yellow in Technical Wool Blended Fabric
- Features a funnel neck and a horizontal laser fixed down capsules
- Belt with plastic magnetic clasp
- Oversized fit
- Cyber Yellow shell
- Ultrasonic welding, no threads
- Outer material: 65% Polyester, 35% Wool
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Composition: 95% White Goose Down, 5% Feathers
- Water and wind repellent breathable fabric
- UV protective
- Two side pockets
- Breathable zipped mesh under the armpit
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Attached handkerchief for ski mask on the inner pocket
- IENKI IENKI logo on left shoulder
- Riri waterproof zippers
- Hood can be adjusted on the sides and at the back
- RECCO avalanche rescue system, which can save your life by finding you from 200 meters from the air and 30 meters under the snow
- Dry clean according to the care label
- International size chart: XS/S/M/L
- Model is 182 cm tall with measurements 86-61-90 cm and wearing size XS
We make all our products at our factories in Ukraine, which makes it possible for us to control each item’s quality. We handle each order individually for every client. Depending on the style, it takes from 2 to 12 business days to produce the order and prepare the item for shipping.
If you have questions regarding production time, please contact us on email@example.com.
CIS - 5-11 business days
EU - 2-4 business days
USA and Canada - 2-5 business days
Middle East - 2-6 business days
Ukraine - 1-2 business days
Asia, Australia, South America - 3-7 business days
Processing time for made-to-order items: 3-11 working days.
You can return your order within 14 calendar days from the day of the Products receiving disregarding the day of purchase.
The returned product with all seals and tags shall be sent by the Buyer by trackable post service at their own expense.
All you have to do is contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist with the return.